Planning for the spring carnival is in full swing and we are looking for volunteers to help plan and execute this popular event for our Tigers! This year’s carnival will be held at the school on Friday, May 1 from 5:30 pm to 8:00 pm.
Here are the areas where you can help:
1. Food & Beverage: Coordinate with food providers for carnival food & beverage options for the day of the event.
2. Carnival Activities: Classroom games, gym games, prizes, outdoor activities, pre-ticket sales, and cakewalk
3. Entertainment: Reach out to the community to ask for any groups who wish to promote their organization or after school programs (possible performance or demonstration).
4. Decorations: Transform the school into the carnival
5. Volunteer coordination: This is heavily volunteer powered. We can’t do this without the help of volunteers to run the event.
6. Marketing: Tell the community about the event, design marketing material, put up signs around the neighborhood, send Friday folder flyers, manage emails to the RP community
Sign up to volunteer here or email Cathy Hernandez and Shyla Spicer at firstname.lastname@example.org.